DDA Flats Registration Application Form Download 2014: DDA flats registration for 2014 As part of the Delhi Development Authority`s (DDA) 2014 housing scheme, more than 25,000 flats will be offered - most of them single-bedroom units known as LIG flats. These flats, to be built using green technology, will be located in areas like Rohini, Dwarka and Narela.Registrations for a total of 25,034 units will open from September 1 and will go on till October 9. The draw will be held within 15 to 20 days after October 9. To make the allotment transparent, the DDA has appointed an independent agency and will also use the services of a judge. As against expectations, there will be no reservation for the residents of Delhi in allotment of flats. All Indian citizens above the age of 18 are eligible to apply. The flats (LIG, MIG and HIG) will be allotted latest by March 2015 and possession will be given within one year from allotment. After the 2014 DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Application Status to check the flats will be given after the authority announced.
The Delhi Development Authority's (DDA) 2014 housing scheme kicked off on Monday with over 25,000 flats on offer. Here are the 10 things you must know about the scheme:
1. To apply, one has to be at least 18 years of age.
2. The applicant should not have any property in Delhi in his name. He/she should not be holding any joint property as well. Here is the link
3. To apply, you will have to deposit Rs.1 lakh as registration amount which will be returned if the flat is not allotted. The registration amount for EWS flats is Rs.10,000.
4. The registration can also be done online this time to ensure transparency in the process. The brochures are also available on the DDA website. The craze is so high that barely hours into the registration on Day 1, the website has crashed.
5. For the sale of brochures with registration forms and payment of the registration amount, the DDA has tied up with 13 banks. However, many bank branches are yet to receive the brochures. Read: DDA website crashes as 2014 housing scheme kicks off
6. At the time of filing applications, no document other than a copy of PAN Card is required to be submitted. Only one application form with Rs.1 lakh is to be submitted.
7. These flats - most of them single-bedroom units, popularly called LIG flats - are primarily located areas like Rohini, Dwarka and Narela.
Read: DDA flats scheme: How to apply online?
8. Registrations for a total of 25,034 units opened and will go on till October 9.
9. The draw will be held within 15 to 20 days after October 9 and possession will be given latest by March 2015.
10. Unlike previous schemes where applicants could give a choice of flats in five categories/areas, the 2014 housing scheme gives only three such options
DDA offers 25,000 new flats in 2014 housing scheme
New Delhi: To fufill the dream of owning a house in Delhi, the DDA on Friday came up with a new housing scheme.
Of the total 25,034 flats, 22,627 will be two-room sets having one bedroom and a drawing room with a price tag of between Rs 14 to 22 lakhs.
The scheme will include 700 EWS (economically weaker section) flats, constructed by a private developer.
The DDA will also allot 811 old flats at several locations in different categories. These flats will be renovated and will sport a complete new look. The prices of these old flats will be quoted at 1.25% depreciated per annum rate.
For maintenance of these flats post allotment, the DDA has set up a Rs 362 crore corpus. The money will be transferred to RWAs and Executive Engineers, who will use the funds for maintenance of these flats for 30 years.
To apply for the flats, one has to be at least 18 years of age. The applicant will have to mandatorily provide PAN Card and Aadhar Card along with the application.
Further, the applicant should not have any property in Delhi in his name. He/she should not be holding any joint property as well.
To apply, one will have to deposit Rs 1 lakh as registration amount which will be returned if the flat is not allotted. The registration amount for EWS flats is Rs 10,000.
Also, the registration can only be done online this time to ensure transparency in the process. For payment of the registration amount, the DDA has tied up with 13 banks. There will be no file and challan system as there was earlier.
At the time of filing applications, no document other than PAN Card and Aadhar Card is required to be submitted. Only one application form with Rs 1 lakh is to be submitted. Brochures for the housing scheme are available with banks and on the website of DDA. The DDA will enter into a registered agreement with successful applicants only after a five-year lock-in period.
More Details DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Flats Application Registration Online at dda.org.in Check details and download the application form in online website of dda.org.in. Our information oct 9th is the last date to Registration for dda flats. Book your slot in online dda,org.in portal website.